ICT-Helper is a (Bolus-) Calculator that is helping in the context of an Intensified Conventional Therapy (ICT) for insulin dependent diabetes, to avoid calculation errors.
This app is suitable for Type I Diabetes and insulin-dependent Type II Diabetes!
VISIT OUR SERVICE SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION: www.4rb.de/ICT
The ICT Helper Functionality Overview:
[ Simple and fast operation ]
- Calculation can work with only 1 Entry
- Display in English and German
- Speech of messages at very low blood sugar
- In addition to blood sugar, CP and physical effort can be entered.
- "What-If-Simulations" in terms of glucose, insulin and blood sugar levels
- Test calculation for different times of the day
- Logging of all calculation steps for monitoring the results (BZ-course)
- Detailed Help (in English and German)
- Automatic SMS with GPS location information (if available) at extremely low blood sugar (can be disabled)
[ Extensive Setup ]
- Calculations are made entirely on the basis of customizable basic data
- Calculations in "mg/dL" or "mmol/L"
- Support for different units (KE, CP)
- Output of 1/10 insulin units switchable
[ Database Manger (NEW!!!) ]
- Storage of data in local database (NEW!!!)
- Handling of entered and calculated values (NEW!!!)
- Export, import and synchronisation of ICT-Helper CSV files (NEW!!!)
- Export for DIABASS Import; other formats will follow (NEW!!!)
- At every application start, you see your last blood sugar value
- Automatic reduction for large data stocks (NEW!!!)
[ detailed Reports (NEW!!!) ]
- Graphical analysis of blood glucose levels over different time periods (NEW!!!)
- Tabular evaluation of blood glucose levels over different time periods (NEW!!!)
[ More precise calculation of the amounts of insulin ]
- Exact inclusion of physical exertion (sport) in the calculations
- consideration of time of day-dependent insulin resistance by "Dr Renner schema"
ICT Helper arose from the idea to bring together longstanding diabetes experiences and intuitive Diabetic support in an app.
Background of the idea: the ideal blood glucose value is mainly based on 3 factors of influence:
- Food consumption,
- injected amount of Insulin and
- physical Exertion.
These 3 factors of influence should be balanced throughout the day.
For calculation, ICT Helper requires the current blood glucose, food intake and possibly physical effort. Together with the diurnal insulin resistance factor (by "Dr Renner-Scheme"), ICT Helper generates therefrom precise information on necessities of insulin or glucose!
The only limitation of this "Light Version": The individual's fundamental data will not be stored and must be entered before each test and there are only 100 stored entries.
For more details and FAQs take a look to the specified developer site RB AppDev (on 4rb.de/ICT)!
ICT-(Insulin)-Helper-LIGHT is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-19. The program can be installed on Android.
ICT-(Insulin)-Helper-LIGHT (version 2.3.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of ICT-(Insulin)-Helper-LIGHT since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-22.
The latest version is 2.3.4 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-19
+++ Insulin calculation with proportionate consideration of previously injected insulin.,+++ Improvement of the prediction of the blood glucose course.,Fixed some minor bugs